Search This Blog

Jan 25, 2011

Realization

Realization


Look at the freedom that hovered above my head,
But vanished to the still and solace of dying.


Why do I get my freedom now that I’m breathing and struggling In the bed
Of my memories …of falling stars, roses and love.


Look at the light that has extended its shadow upon my being...
Lovely days and lovely games, what a lovely lie we’ve been living.


We humans try to reach the stars in our dreams and when we do
We wake up upon the realization that the birds jumping up and down in the wide blue sky that we all share,
 Have really reached and without a visa.


And still we celebrate and sing all night, satisfied with the distance our dreams have covered,
When suddenly and swiftly, a bird comes in.. Cutting our dreams asunder, and teasing us about our stupidity…

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely Blog farah ..
    Uve got some real good stuff ..
    I wish U all the best =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnak you sweety and i hope to see you here more often too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is truly awesome liked it alott keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thsnk you sweety..i will hopefully .

    ReplyDelete